Governor Rotimi Akeredolu on Thursday declared the portfolios for the recently named eighteen commissioners in Ondo State.
Mr. Akeredolu made the declaration soon after meeting the commissioners to suggest them about their offices.
The new commissioners took their pledges to office yesterday with a notice to see their new office as a call to benefit.
Spyreporter Columnists journalist discovered that the new political office holders continued office promptly.
The commissioners and their portfolios:
1. Taofiq Abdusalam (Ministry of Works & Infrastructure).
2. Rasheed Badmus (Ministry of Natural Resources).
3. Solagbade Amodeni (Ministry of Physical Planning & Urban Development),
4. Adegboyega Adefarati (Ministry of Agriculture).
5. Saka Yusuf Ogunleye (Ministry of Youth & Sports Development).
6. Omowumi Olatunji-Edet (Ministry of Women Affairs & Social Development).
7. Donald Ojogo (Ministry of Lands & Housing).
8. Yemi Olowolabi (Ministry of Information & Orientation).
9. Wahab Adegbenro( Ministry of Health).
10. Funso Esan (Ministry of Environment).
11. Wale Akinterinwa (Ministry of Finance).
12. Emmanuel Igbasan (Ministry of Economic Planning & Budget).
13. Olurimisi Ismaila (Ministry of Culture & Tourism).
14. Femi Agagu (Ministry of Education, Science & Technology).
15. Bayonle Ademodi (Ministry of Regional Integration & Special Duties).
16. Lola Fagbemi (Ministry of Local Government & Chieftaincy Affairs).
17. Timilehin Adelegbe (Ministry of Commerce & Industry).
18. Kola Olawoye (Ministry of Justice).