As experts we have seen in recent times that nothing compares to a child having a good academic start especially in the area of Mathematics. With about two weeks into the new session, the phobia gotten as a result the new start, new level, new methods and other new introductions need to be effectively managed before it gets too late…continue reading
Top 6 reasons why your child needs the best support this new session and how to win over feared subjects like Mathematics.
- Increased sustainably – According to several educational researchers 82% of children who start off the session on a bright and outstanding note are most likely to excel all through the academic
- Increase in confidence – 85% of those who pass Mathematics displayed more confidence all through the session
- Early adaptation helps – In schools, most of the things taught and grasped at the initial stage are usually most useful and needful all through the year hence the need to have the best understanding of foundational topics.
- Improved study habit – It is very important for kids to build the best study habit at the beginning of a session than later. At this point they are still subtle and can easily be molded before the get bombarded and lost amidst lot of work.
- The bad grade effect – Importantly a bad grade at the beginning of a session is the worst thing for a child. This can be very demoralizing and most kids who suffer this find it hard to pick up as even most of them tend to lose total interest.
- Mathematics as the fear breaker – Early and apt knowledge of mathematics teaches a child logical and critical thinking and life skills. Most importantly children who are able to conquer Mathematics early in life usually have no fear for any other subjects or exam as they feel they have conquered the worst.
Most effective way to help your child win through the new session
At Prepclass their goal is to brush up students and prepare them through the session. With active service in Lagos, Abuja and Portharcourt they have provided over 2000 clients with professional tutors in all areas and they have proven to be the easiest solution to a child’s academic challenge and continuous academic growth.
Parents can simply call them on 09035321117 or 08059811502 and request for a tutor or fill their form hereand get a prompt response.
You can also visit any of their offices, in Lagos they are on the 3rd Floor No 315 Herbert Macaulay Road Yaba and in Lekki they are at No. 14B Wole Ariyo Street Lekki Phase One. Their Abuja office is at No. 29 Mambillia Street, Off Aso Drive, Maitama
Get a professional tutor in Lagos and watch your child excel all through the session.
Watch one of their interesting ways of enabling pupils grab difficult Mathematics concepts