2019/2020 BABCOCK ADMISSIONS: BATCH A, BATCH B, BATCH C, BATCH D, BATCH E
The candidates listed below have been offered Provisional Admission ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS, for the 2019/2020 academic session. Please note that admission offers will be withdrawn if the stipulated requirements are not met.
This List (BATCH A) includes candidates that underwent the Post-UTME from MAY 20 –JUNE 28, 2019.
This List (BATCH B) includes candidates that underwent the Post-UTME from JULY 1 –JULY 12, 2019.
This List (BATCH C) includes candidates that underwent the Post-UTME from JULY 14 –JULY 19, 2019.
This List (BATCH D) includes candidates that underwent the Post-UTME from JULY 22 –JULY 26, 2019.
(BATCH E, SUPPLEMENTARY LIST)
Candidates on this list are advised to do the following:
- PRINT YOUR ADMISSION LETTER (to do this, follow the instructions below)
- Click the following link https://application2.babcock.edu.ng
- Login with your Application Page Username and Password
- Click Admission Letter
- Click GO
- Scroll down and click PDF to print Admission Letter in PDF format.
PAYMENT OF ACCCEPTANCE FEE:
- All candidates offered provisional admission (excluding LAW and MEDICINE AND SURGERY students) should proceed immediately to the bank to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of One Hundred & Fifty Thousand Naira only, (N150,000.00.) which is part of the school fees using your APPLICATION ID as reference on E-tranzact payment platform.. Present your Application ID (6 digits) at any of the following banks: Access, UBA, WEMA, Zenith, GT Bank and First Bank and pay on the E-tranzact payment platform.
- Newly admitted students for LLB (Hons) LAW and MBBS MEDICINE AND SURGERY are required to come to the University with their credentials to see the School Officer to get the AUTHORITY TO PAY and collect the Admission Letter before proceeding to the bank to pay A NON-REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE of Three Hundred Thousand Naira only (N300, 000.00) which is part of the school fees at any of the following banks: UBA, Access, WEMA, Zenith, GT Bank and First Bank using your APPLICATION ID as reference on E-tranzact payment platform.
WARNING: DO NOT PAY MONEY TO ANY INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP OF PEOPLE EITHER INSIDE OR OUTSIDE BABCOCK UNIVERSITY.
- ADMISSION ELIGIBILITY: Eligible candidates must attain the minimum 2019-2020 JAMB score of 150.
- Visit the university website at www.babcock.edu.ng/finance to access annual fees for your specific course of study. This information can be found under “TUITION”.
SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT SCHEDULE
DUE ON RESUMPTION
60% of session fees (this fee includes housing, meals, health).
BALANCE OF SESSION FEES DUE BEGINNING OF 2nd SEMESTER
40% balance of fees
- NEW STUDENTS’ ARRIVAL, ORIENTATION AND REGISTRATION: August 18 –September 1, 2019
Report to the School Officer of your School at Babcock University from 10:00 AM-5:00 PM during the registration period with the following documents:
- Four (4) copies of 2019 original UTME/JAMB result slips; or Direct Entry JAMB Registration slip.
- Eight (8) recent passport-size photographs and four (4) copies of birth certificates
- Originals and Four(4) photocopies of SSCE results or equivalents
- Originals and Four (4) photocopies of official receipts of acceptance fees and balance of the school fees paid
- Original receipt of payment for Babcock Post-UTME online application form showing your Application ID.
Candidates awaiting results shall sign an undertaking to present acceptable SSCE results or its equivalent before matriculation, which is scheduled for Thursday November 21, 2019.
- Academic Clearance: Report to the Head of Department for academic clearance.
- Psychosocial Clearance: Report to Babcock University Teaching Hospital for Medical Screening and Student Support Services Unit for psychosocial screening.
- HOSTEL ACCOMODATION:
New Students: Premium and Classic (No Regular hall for the new students).
Male Category: Neal Wilson and Bethel Splendor
Female Category: Crystal Hall and Queen Esther
- Candidates who evade any of the above processes run the risk of having their admission withdrawn.
- Candidates who have not attained the age of sixteen (16) by December 31, 2019 may not be considered for admission.
- Babcock University reserves the rights to withdraw any admission offer if:
- It is discovered at any time a candidate does not possess any of the entry qualifications which he/she claims to have obtained.
- This provisional Admission offer DOES NOT meet the criteria as shall be stipulated by JAMB on 2019/2020 Admission Policy.
- However, the Non-Refundable Acceptance Fee Deposit stated above together with any other school fees already paid shall be subject to REFUND only on account of 4. (b) above.
Babcock…the future is bright!