- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- £0 – £9999
At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another – and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we’ve got – on property and off. When guests stay with us, it’s not just a room with a bed that they’re buying. It’s an experience. We’re looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Located at the forefront of Dubai’s most prominent thoroughfare, the Sheraton Grand Hotel seamlessly connects to the heart of the booming business district. Our hotel is just across from the Dubai World Trade Centre and within walking distance of the Dubai Convention Centre. A short drive will take you to DIFC, Dubai Mall, or downtown, and Dubai International Airport (DXB) is 10 kilometers away. Standing 53 stories tall, the hotel comprises 474 guest rooms and suites, as well as 180 one- to three-bedroom serviced apartments. All accommodations span at least 36 square. Our expansive conference center boasts meeting rooms with natural illumination and state-of-the-art audiovisual technology. The Sheraton Grand Hotel also offers a Sheraton Club Lounge that has extensive services and exciting 31st-floor views.
To assist in the service of a quality food & beverage product to customers. To assist in the development of food & beverage products and services. To answer guest requests and resolve guest problems.
– To project a pleasant and positive professional image to all guests at all times
– Manage cultural needs and expectations of guests
– Upselling and identification of additional revenue opportunities
– Maintain and adhere to billing policies and procedures
– Punctual attendance to each shift
– Maintain positive teamwork spirit at all times
– Accurate and timely delivery of orders to guests
– Assist Assistant Venue Managers in training new team members
– Assistance in overcoming logistic issues in serving a timely food/beverage product in acceptable quantity, presentation and consistency
– Completion of Progress Training & participation in Progress related activities
– Support of Departmental objectives
– Ensure wastage is kept to a minimum
– Minimum 1 – 2 year experience in 5 star hotel
– Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process
– Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written
– Be aware of Health, Safety & Fire regulations and that they too abide by their terms
– Maintain high standards of personal hygiene at all times
– Totally embrace the philosophy of guest and customer service and owns the guests
– Identify yourself with the hotel’s brand and operating philosophy
– Strive to achieve satisfaction and delight of our customers
– Play as a team to achieve common goals
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.