we are looking for security supervisor.
- Oversee and manage shifts effectively to ensure a smooth and effective overall operation by guiding colleagues on and personally involving himself in all required aspects of the security department
- Provide supervisory guidance and support to all security officer colleagues within the Security Department.
- Create a safe and secure environment for our guests and colleagues by ensuring House Officers are making a minimum of 2 tours of property per shift.
- Assist in the development and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures for the Department.
- Review and follow-up on all incident, loss and accident reports.
- Perform daily administration of hotel’s key control program.
- Be responsible for the fire life safety policies and procedures as dictated by the Dubai Fire Department’s fire safety director legislation.
Education & Certificates
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Have a sense of urgency.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a hotel.
- Good knowledge of MS Office Products, and Hotsos.
- Pre-opening experience is an advantage.
- Previous experience working in the Middle East is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of CCTV system.
- Ability to understand guest needs and expectations and to deliver superior customer service with little input from others
- Clear communication; effective verbal and written communication skills in English. Arabic is an advantage.
- Trainer skills and ability to mentor and develop team members
- Confidence when talking with guests.
Company: Shafaq International Trading
Location: Dubai, UAE
Experience: Min 2 to 5 years
Education Level: High School Diploma