Personal Support Workers Attention!
Industry leading ComForCare Home care has arrived in Peterborough. We are opening our doors for business on November 12th. The management style will be to highly value quality employees and treat them accordingly. An open door policy where all input is listened to and carefully considered. We will be honest and straight forward and expect the same in return.
Here is what you will get for your efforts. The starting pay will be $17.00 an hour as well as a hundred dollar gas card when you have finished your first scheduled shift. We will do our very best to give you all the hours you would like. I am currently negotiating with insurance companies for optional supplemental insurance for caregivers. It will likely cost in the neighbourhood of $100.00 per two week pay period of which I will pay half.
Come and join our team, grow with us and be part of something special!
Woody (owner) and Breymann (administrative coordinator)
Feel free to call 705-313-3131
The Personal Support Worker (PSW) provides clients various personal care and homemaker/companion services in accordance with an established plan of care so that they can remain in their residence.
- High school graduate or equivalent certificate
- Successful completion of a Provincial-approved Certified Nurse Aide or Personal Support Worker course
- At least six months experience as a PSW (in homes or facilities)
- Be listed in good standing on the Province’s Caregiver Registry
- Achieves a minimum score of 80% on competency exam (Home Health Aide Test)
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job
- Negative TB test
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Vulnerable sector check
This job description is used as a guide only and not inclusive of responsibilities and job duties.
ALSO APPLY: Nanny-Canada