- Provide accurate information to patients regarding surgery pricing & available financing plans offered by LASIK MD
- Maintain and exceed personal and clinic target “sales” objectives
- Provide strategies/suggestions for continuous improvement
- Manage and address patient questions in a timely, clear and concise manner
- Complete administrative tasks, including but not limited to: follow up & retention calls/emails, surgery confirmation calls, etc.
- Complete financing applications when required
- Any other tasks as per request.
- Results driven, and goal focused
- Persuasive communicator with highly developed active listening skills
- Able to communicate effectively in writing
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Takes initiative
- Exceptional multi-tasking & organizational skills
- Capable of adapting to new processes quickly
- Ability to execute efficiently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Team player
- Excellent use of judgment
- Interest in the health care or health services field
- Three years of relevant sales experience (with individual targets an asset)
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant customer service experience (face to face experience is essential)
- In-store telecommunications sales, banking and previous sales training courses an asset
Position details This is a permanent, full-time position. We offer a competitive compensation, bonuses and benefits. Candidates must be willing to work between 20 and 32 hours per week (most weeks leading up to full-time), on a flexible schedule (days, evenings and weekends). A full training is given to all new hires. LASIK MD will also give you the opportunity to learn new skills and make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis! We thank all candidates for their interest but we will only communicate with the candidates selected for an interview.